1. Looked up other names. Like mine. No problem. Both first and last name.
2. Looked up other people I knew, but first name only, that had 3 character first names. Can't find them by first name, but the longer then 3 character last names returned their name.
3. Checked it on the Android and the Windows Mobile. Worked fine there returning 3 character last names.
4. Opened a ticket with support.
5. Twittered the problem.
And Declan Lynch fired back with the answer within minutes. It's a configurable setting in a config file. That's when support got back to me with answer, too.
- On your Traveler server, go to the \Lotus\Domino\data\traveler\cfg folder.
- Locate the file NTSConfig.xml
- Open the file in notepad, and locate the line <PROPERTY NAME="NAME_LOOKUP_MIN_LENGTH" VALUE="4" />
- Change the value from 4 to 3.
- Save and close the file
- Restart the Traveler task on the server.